My dad first bought the car back in 2004. In 2010 I traded Dad my Automatic 2000 (BEL) in return for this one, using it as my everyday motor for a few years before needing something a little more economical for longer commutes.
Upgrade and Mods List (In rough chronological order)
- Spin-on oil filter adapter,
- Aldon Flamethrower coil and Ignitor combination,
- Halogen headlights with relay system.
- Stainless steel semi-sport exhaust system,
- Red Rotor Arm (Hardly a mod or an upgrade but a simple change that solved many issues!)
- Triumph Stag/2.5 5-spoke alloys,
- Alfa Romeo 156 Momo front seats,
- Triumph Stag front brake conversion,
- Stainless braided brake pipes,
- Lucas FT8 foglights.
Future plans and possible upgrades
- Stag rear brakes (possibly),
- New springs and shocks,
- Poly bushes all round,
- Power steering,
- HS6 carbs,
- 631 Manifold.