Project MOO

Moo Rebuild – Part 06

Work slowed for a little while over summer as I’ve been quite busy with work and other bits but the past couple of weeks have seen more action. I collected the new...

Continue reading...

Moo Rebuild – Part 05

Its been another busy week for car work again. I’ve finished under-sealing the body shell and continued to remove odds and ends from the old car. The rear axle, suspension and differential...

Continue reading...

Moo Rebuild – Part 04

Today was mostly pulling bits and bobs apart again. I finally managed to remove the Sprint rear axle from the new shell having had to battle it around some badly distorted handbrake...

Continue reading...

Moo Rebuild – Part 03

Following the ordeal of finding the car unsalvageable, I ordered in the new shell and engine so work has been a bit slow of late. Due to limited space, I can’t really...

Continue reading...

Moo Rebuild – Part 01

Setting the scene. So the Dolomite,  codename “Moo” is a 1979 1850HL model in Vermillion but sadly she is in need of some serious TLC. I’ve a pot of money and a...

Continue reading...