Moo Rebuild - Part 04

Today was mostly pulling bits and bobs apart again. I finally managed to remove the Sprint rear axle from the new shell having had to battle it around some badly distorted handbrake cable brackets. I also pulled out the fuel tank. Both are now for sale.

Following this I scrubbed the underside of the new shell down, cleaned away all the grease and grime and started stripping the paint from the bodywork using Nitromors (Its not ideal but it works more or less. Just need to remember to give the metal a real good clean before repainting.) I also undersealing the shell.

When I got in from working I found that I had managed to sell both the sprint stainless tailpipe section and grab handles, both earning a little more money to go back in the project pot which will be handy.